Tuesday, October 5, 2010

All right Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up

Sorry for the delay in posting but my last week of vacation has been BUSY!
In addition to the usual hilarity& hijinx at work , I've been making movies. (No, not the scandalous, TMZ kind, but that of the instructional variety).

It's my YouTube debut (at least that I know of), and since its posting this morning, I've already gotten 40 hits, and none of them my mom, thankyouverymuch. Hopefully, this will be the first of many "How-To" video series, so let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions for future videos.

In the meantime, I'm just editing the photos I took at last Sunday's Alameda Antiques Faire and will be posting my finds real soon, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a star! Can't wait to see the next video.
Cyn